Thread: Favorite Corinthian or Round the Rocks or Farallones shirts?

Default Favorite Corinthian or Round the Rocks or Farallones shirts?

Hello!

If you have a favorite shirt, or shirts, from Corinthian or Round the Rocks or Farallones, please post a photo.

I'm curious about what people liked.

This is not a SSS shirt but was one of my all time favorites, I took a picture when I finally wore the shirt out. I believe it was held on April 1. Name:  dhf.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  139.5 KB

Thank you Breezetrees, that is a really good one.

Anyone have SSS shirts they really liked?

The SH Farallones fleece-lined sweatshirts - sometimes a hoodie, sometimes not. Pirate's Lair has the traditional and valued SHF artwork for the back. It was a shirt worth wearing for a race that often kicked your butt. Rebecca Hinden is still waiting for hers - she raced the SHF the year the good shirts went away. While 2006 was a favorite (for obvious reasons), my favorite for colors was the 2012 SHF sweatshirt - white and silver on slate blue.

Three Bridge Fiasco: A quality, heavy long-sleeved tee with fun, 3BF-appropriate logo. The favorite Corinthian shirts were those with the pirate map (again, Pirate's Lair already has the design). The original was black - arrr! Better colors are light so we can wear them while sailing.

Designing them was fun and handing them out was a great way to meet the skippers you only saw from across the water. We've lost so much in recent years. SSS is sitting on loads of cash - bring back the quality shirts we always provided WITH YOUR ENTRY FEE.

Name:  2005.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  3.00 MBName:  2006.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  3.48 MBName:  2012.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  3.46 MB
    Last edited by BobJ; 07-09-2024 at 01:00 AM.

Thank you very much BobJ. It's nice to see the favored Farallones artwork. This year's Farallones merch looks one-sided and graphically limited to the words "Farallones Race 2024" under the SSS logo on the left breast, all in a single color.

I cannot find older Corinthian or Round the Rocks artwork on the Pirates Lair site.

Winning makes any year a good year, but 2006 also has all the reaching in its favor. Glad they added "1st place" for you.