Welcome! The San Francisco SSS offers events where singlehanded and short-handed sailors can share knowledge, gain experience, and find a structured environment to expand their horizons. The SSS encompasses everyone from a first-time, double-handed sailor to veterans of the Singlehanded TransPacific (SHTP) yacht race. We are always learning and always sharing knowledge.
Please join us for the full season. (Don’t forget to refresh this page often for new updates.)
SSS Singlehanded Farallones: RESULTS
Awards for Singlehanded Farallones will be held on May 22 at Island Yacht Club at 19:30
LongPac registration is now open on Jibeset
Final results for each SSS race can be found in the Race Results Archive
- Don’t forget to check us out on: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
Mark Your Calendars!
June 26: Skippers Meeting for the LongPac
- July 3-9: The Great Pacific Longitude Race (LongPac)
- August 24-25: Drakes Bay Race 1 & 2 (Saturday and Sunday)
- September 14: Half Moon Bay
- October 19-20: Vallejo 1-2 (Saturday and Sunday)